Cleaning... Indoors

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zacklaws

Guru
When its raining, just hang it out of the window and give it a good scrub or else just hang it out of the window, connect a hose to the tap and give it a good hoseing down. At night preferably.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I wheel my bike through the living room and shower it off in the wet room. If Hubster complains he can go stuff himself. Any mud or muck left from wheeling the bike through is quickly dealt with by my Henry Vacuum cleaner.

Mobytek

sounds like an excuse to get it serviced - as they will have to clean it to do anything, so will get both clean bike AND winter weather service / oils

Couldn't be married because washing a bike indoors would never be an option. If I did I would be communicating with the forum via a medium
Depends on the (goes off to check sex tick box) wife. This one has no issues with it, in fact it is usually my husband complaining that i have had one of the wheels in the kitchen sink again and not cleaned the tiles properly in this household! What I really need is a wet room downstairs to make life easier, but that would mean moving house...

Globalti

Legendary Member
IMG-20130406-00931_zps24e2d43d.jpg

Top Bottom