Cleat bolts!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nibor

Bewildered
No tight enough will do

OP
OP
Roadrider48

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
Thanks mate. I have just tightened them up before on my other pairs of shoes.
But today I bought some nice shoes and was just wondering.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
3 white knuckles should suffice. Works on aircraft.
My late brother-in-law was a fan of b@st@rd-tight torque settings. He used to wreck half the stuff he worked on! :laugh:

I overtightened the bolts on a stem once and one of the threads subsequently pulled out while I was riding. Fortunately for me, I had just slowed after a warp-speed descent and was able to stop without falling off when my bars suddenly rotated through 90 degrees. I tendered my resignation to the BTTSC*** as soon as I got home ... :whistle:

*** BTTSC - B@st@rd-Tight Torque Settings Club :okay:

winjim

Smash the cistern
My late brother-in-law was a fan of b@st@rd-tight torque settings. He used to wreck half the stuff he worked on! :laugh:

I overtightened the bolts on a stem once and one of the threads subsequently pulled out while I was riding. Fortunately for me, I had just slowed after a warp-speed descent and was able to stop without falling off when my bars suddenly rotated through 90 degrees. I tendered my resignation to the BTTSC*** as soon as I got home ... :whistle:

Is b@st@rd tight greater or less than effin' tight?

Crandoggler

I fear you may have stepped into the realms of 4 white knuckles my friend! :laugh:

U

User33236

I torque my Speedplay cleats to the recommended setting as too tight affects the ability to clip in and out.

Top Bottom