cleats and pedals quandry

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bonj2

well i've asked a question about them on ebay but the seller hasn't responded. that's the second thing on which that's happened, completely different seller. What is wrong with these people ?! :biggrin:

giant man

bonj said:
hey they look class (my magpie instincts is kicking in - i want some...)
where did you get them from piedwagtail? and what's the sizing like?
cheers
if you want size 44, you can still get some from Evernden Cycles in Kent http://everndencycles.co.uk/product...A_Chili_Extreme_Road_ACCESSORIES_Shoes_-_Road
for 50 quid and they are great value for that money. Don't know what size you are but best to get at least one size bigger so you can use with winter socks and have some 'warm air space' in your toe box. From experience, shoes/boots which are too tight leave your feet cold which isn't nice. Must have that space.

The distributor is not going to bring them to the UK anymore so that's why they're discounted. 100 quid shoes which i personally think it over the top but definitely worth half that.

bonj2

but will the ones that are described as road ones work with MTB cleats, or has everyone that says they work with MTB cleats got ones that are described as MTB ones?

OP
OP
Tynan

Tynan

Veteran
bonj said:
you ride all the way from E4 to kilburn? :biggrin: :biggrin:

The big famous Kilburn in London, the capital city, not some pissy little hole up north, tsk

the roadie ones defo take SPD as long as you have the adaptor, I suppose the mtb one would have the SPD as default, mine have a plate that takes a few of the major road cleats

Top Bottom