cleats and pedals wanted please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Funk-Meister

Have shoes does anyone have set of pedals and cleats for my Specialized Allez road bike. Please quote a price, happy to pay postage. Or point me in the direction of a bargain.

Thankyou.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
We need to know what shoes you have, different kinds of cleats have different show attachments.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
I have 3 sets of pedals, 2 x Shimano M20 double sided SPD and one Wellgo SPD one side platform the other. Shimano cleats with each, the 51 version and also some Northwave MTB shoes. Total distance on one set of M520 is 150 miles, same for shoes, other stuff fitted but unused. Only used in the dry and all look brand new. £15 posted for pedals with cleats and £40 for the size 4 shoes.

OP
OP
Funk-Meister

Funk-Meister

Hi. Thanx for the reply. It's my first pair of cleats and associated pedals. As stated it's for my road bike. Please quote me for the most suitable cleat and pedal you would suggest of the three that you have available. I'm in your hands so to speak. I can send a cheque so please price with your postage charges too.

The shoes I have already.

Cheers sean

MacB

Funk, if you have shoes then you need to know if they accept the SPD cleats SH51, if so then I'd say the unused Shimano 520 pedals with these cleats would be fine....Al

Will1985

Über Member
Funk-Meister said:
The shoes I have already.
Are there 2 or 3 holes on the bottom of the shoe? 'Road' is a bit ambiguous as sometimes 2 bolt shoes suited to touring are called casual road shoes, while we normally think of road as the walk-like-a-duck 3 screw design.

OP
OP
Funk-Meister

Funk-Meister

MacBludgeon could you PM me please. The shoes are DHB R1 24965831.jpg

MacB

Funky, they look like road, rather thanMTB, shoes, I think the M520's and SH51 cleats wouln't work. Unless someone can tell us differently, I'm not in a rsh to sell, so will keep them aside for now...Al

MacB

Thnks Ian, so over to you Funky, I'm happy to let you have a set for £15 posted ut it's your choice. PM me if interestd and I'll send you my details etc....Al

OP
OP
Funk-Meister

Funk-Meister

due to my newness on here i cant message u. i need more received messages first....bizarre. lets do a deal. please message me first i'll get back to u. i think big bro will allow me to do that

Top Bottom