Cliched Story Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
...or am I dreaming this is all a dream ? Are we all really in a jam jar in some greater beings laboratory or am I just dreaming that ? Realising he was still in Kidderminster and the only good thing there was the water park he jumped on the first train he could get, unfortuneately it was the old steam rail network to Bridgenorth, as the inspector came round checking tickets, Spam put his hand in his pocket and pulled out his ticket, but it wasn't a ticket, it was a....

Keith Oates

Janner
field mouse. The inspector was a big man but the sight of the mouse made him shrink in size and turn pale, after a few seconds he collapsed in a heap on the floor of the carriage. The other passengers then started to sing...

a selection of Pavorotti's greatest hits. The noise was excruciating and there were a number of casualties. Many of the passengers still able to speak after the first 2 arias were leaning out of the windows screaming for release. The inevitable happened after such blatant flouting of railway regulations and

Elmer Fudd

Mr. Fawkes turned and replied "but I've already lit the fuse !"
Spam hobbled out the train, as he was not as young as he was when this tale began, and crawled up the embankment after the fastly disappearing burning fuse, when he reached the top he looked up to see the pyramids of Giza, 'Jesus Christ !' He thought, global warming is true ! Now, where can I get a packet of wet wipes ? All that harmonised singing has given me a raw ring. With that he stumbled over the sun baked sands towards....

Keith Oates

Janner
Hatfield Peveral and there saw the most beautiful girl he had ever cast his eyes upon and she was asking him to join her for a drink. At first he refused because of all the drama he had just experienced, but after a few moments he thought..

Elmer Fudd

sod it, I'll have a bloody Mary.
"Aye up me duck, you got any wet wipes as my ring piece is on fire, it's a ring of fire" he said, and as he knew all the old chat up / advertising lines he verbated, " You have truly wafted in from......"

Top Bottom