Climbing the walls

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
It's been a week since i last rode, think i am getting withdrawal symptoms, Am suffering with Labyrinthitis.
It is an inner ear infection. It causes a delicate structure deep inside your ear called the labyrinth to become inflamed, affecting your hearing and balance.
N
o work for a couple of weeks am so bored, What do you do when you can't do what you want to, I know i make a terrible patient. So the other half tells me, lol. Even being on the laptop does not feel good, I would normally listen to a bit of music but that grates, Ahhhhh I need to sleep for a week :wacko:

Feels better when you write it down.:thumbsup:
Just noticed am ranked 34th, have never been that low, I can't take no more:sad:

Last edited:
My father-in-law had it a couple of years ago and really knocked him for six...just take it easy and don't try to do anything too early! GWS

citybabe

Keep Calm and OMG.......CAKES!!
I get this from time to time. Usually a couple of prescription tablets and a snooze and I'm fine again. So so glad that it's only a mild thing with me - I would hate it to be on going.

This is what made me give up alcohol. It feels too much like a hangover to me!

OP
OP
derrick

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
I've had that. Most unfunny.
I bet you are not climbing the walls though. You'd fall off ^_^

A really bad case can take a couple of months to sort so I hope that your case shifts itself fairly pronto.
I did what i have always told my other half not to do, I goggled it, then wish i had not.:ohmy:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
When I got it, I was convinced that I was going to fall off the bed. Hubster had to put the mattress on the floor as I was terrified of falling. I had about a week of that before it started to settle down. I was off work for about 3 weeks in the end and I had to take the bus to work for a good month as I daren't ride my bike.

Top Bottom