clipless pedals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Please can someone recommend a clipless pedal for the absolute beginner, preferably with one side flat and the other side clipless that is easy to use. as I am fed up of my feet (mainly right foot) slipping of the pedal with the standard pedals that came with the bike.

it is for the cube nature pro hybrid

toeknee

Über Member
Hi
Try shimano A530. Pedals, do a google search, as prices vary. Or keep an eye out on the classifieds of the forum
I bought some off here this morning.

Good luck

Tony.

silvervanplumberman

Über Member
I ordered the a530's from chain reaction cycles in black as my bike is black, now I have to find some shoes to go with it. are shimano m088 shoes any good
They look really nice. I'm a fan of the ratchet type fastener. I've always used Shimano footwear for my off roading and found them to be really good quality. I've always gone one size up as I've always found them a little tight. I had a pair of the Goretex lined Shimano shoes several years ago, MT70's if I remember right and used them every weekend till they basically fell of my feet after about 5 years.

helston90

Eat, sleep, ride, repeat.
I'd recommend those shoes- it's hard to say they'll change your world as they're the only clipless shoes I've ever had BUT- they're comfy, well built and even repair well after sliding sideways on ice on them! Happy days!

Top Bottom