Close pass...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Very funny.

Reactions: gbb

Gary E

Veteran
Looks like a lot of videos posted in earnest around the internet :dry: I guess some people's 'personal space' is different from others :laugh:

Slick

Guru
I don't get it.
They are implying that camera laden cyclists are all snowflakes that complain when a car passes within 20 feet of us then upload it to YouTube or the like.

I didn't just not like it because the truth is very different, if something is funny, then it's just funny no matter the subject matter.

winjim

Smash the cistern
They are implying that camera laden cyclists are all snowflakes that complain when a car passes within 20 feet of us then upload it to YouTube or the like.

I didn't just not like it because the truth is very different, if something is funny, then it's just funny no matter the subject matter.
Yeah, I get that bit but it's covered in the first ten seconds of the video. Then there's a minute of filler before they realise that there's no punchline so they have to do something weird, except it's not funny weird, it's just crap.

Slick

Guru
Yeah, I get that bit but it's covered in the first ten seconds of the video. Then there's a minute of filler before they realise that there's no punchline so they have to do something weird, except it's not funny weird, it's just crap.
It takes all sorts.

Top Bottom