Close up piics on the new EPS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
DSC07049.JPG
DSC07050.JPG

DSC07047.JPG

DSC07048.JPG

DSC07049.JPG

DSC07050.JPG

DSC07052.JPG
DSC07051.JPG
DSC07047.JPG

Attachments

• DSC07049.JPG
    DSC07049.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC07050.JPG
    DSC07050.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC07047.JPG
    DSC07047.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 28

roadiewill

you're addicted... :smile:

Joe

Über Member
Nicensleazy said:
Yes, I know. I'm seeing the Doctor on Monday. My wife thinks strong medication should do the job!
Giving me your credit cards would cure you instantly;)

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Fantastic looking bike. What's the 11 speed like?

kyuss

Veteran
Auntie Helen said:
Very pretty looking but I have to say the font on the wheels for 'Lightweight', BlackChancery, is very passé!

+1. There are loads of manufacturers out there making fantastic, expensive kit that looks like their manager has knocked a logo/brand ID together in Microsoft Word. I know it shouldn't really matter, and I guess when your talking about a product with the reputation of Lightweight, maybe it doesn't (I'd buy a pair in a heartbeat if I had the money), but when you're designing, marketing and selling high end products is it really to much to ask them to spend a few hundred quid on a logo that looks good.

Sorry, I'm a designer for a living and bad design, especially on high end products, REALLY annoys me. It's not expensive.

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Sorry Nicensleazy, but it just jumped out at me (being a typesetter from time to time). Still the bike overall looks very impressive, and I'm sure you're usually cycling so fast that no-one can read the words on the wheels :biggrin:

Radius

SHREDDER
I know what you mean AH, I thought that, but since their reputation for wheels very much proceeds them, then I guess they can get away with it.

Mortiroloboy

Auntie Helen said:
Very pretty looking but I have to say the font on the wheels for 'Lightweight', BlackChancery, is very passé!

I agree AH, somehow that font just doesn't suit any of the lightweight range!!

Top Bottom