Close up piics on the new EPS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
User259iroloboy said:
I agree AH, somehow that font just doesn't suit any of the lightweight range!!

I agree, but I bet when your riding it makes that cool flashing white line around the inner rim!

Are you keeping this one or will it be a different italian super bike next month? ;)

OP
OP
N

Nicensleazy

Wigsie said:
I agree, but I bet when your riding it makes that cool flashing white line around the inner rim!

Are you keeping this one or will it be a different italian super bike next month? :smile:

You say such hurtful things!:angry: :evil:

roadiewill

Wigsie said:

Are you keeping this one or will it be a different italian super bike next month? :blush:

not as much as zipps do, they just make everything white haha
also, you if you have those wheels you are not allowed to ride so slow that you can read the writing... I think thats the purpose of it in the first place:tongue:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I want one - same spec, but with Shamal Ultra's or Fulcrum Racing Zero's - probably the more red/white EPS scheme.....

I hope those Lightweights are race only fella....far far too expensive for road training...

That a horizontal Top tube one - looks it, but the camera angle is a bit off !

OP
OP
N

Nicensleazy

fossyant said:
I want one - same spec, but with Shamal Ultra's or Fulcrum Racing Zero's - probably the more red/white EPS scheme.....

I hope those Lightweights are race only fella....far far too expensive for road training...

That a horizontal Top tube one - looks it, but the camera angle is a bit off !

How you getting on with your bike build?

giant man

Keep thinking about ordering mine - in PRZA colors - haven't done it yet, waiting for a colleague to get theirs through, then decide. Looks damn nice though.

Regarding the typestyle on Lightweight wheels, it's not unusual to see simple plain but stylish fonts being used on premium products. As a designer of 30 years experience, I can see the appeal of creating a fuss free and simple look.

OP
OP
N

Nicensleazy

giant man said:
Keep thinking about ordering mine - in PRZA colors - haven't done it yet, waiting for a colleague to get theirs through, then decide. Looks damn nice though.

Regarding the typestyle on Lightweight wheels, it's not unusual to see simple plain but stylish fonts being used on premium products. As a designer of 30 years experience, I can see the appeal of creating a fuss free and simple look.

All I can say, you won't regret it!

Top Bottom