Club kit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

Our club uses champion. I think it's that one! Bib shorts are very comfortable, good pad. Not too sure about how well they will last.

Looks like I may have found the company to make Endura dust....

edit - scrap that, they want a £200 minimum deposit before they let you enter their kit designer! Feck that.

Our club has just moved to http://www.yourclubshop.co.uk/ I think it is part of Impsport

Noodley

edit - scrap that, they want a £200 minimum deposit before they let you enter their kit designer! Feck that.

Actually, having looked at the site a bit more in depth, I should apologise to Champion - I now have a better understanding of the process and reckon they are an excellent option to replace Endura

Endura, some lateness problems, but good kit at a sensible price. I heard they were over stretched and have recntly expanded a bit, so that may help. Keeping it in the country, ken...

Nebulous

Guru
Actually, having looked at the site a bit more in depth, I should apologise to Champion - I now have a better understanding of the process and reckon they are an excellent option to replace Endura

Our club is fairly small, about 70-80 members. I've no knowledge of the mechanics behind the scenes, but I'm pretty sure we wouldn't have paid £200 to get into the designer.

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
This is a handy thread as I'm looking to have a very small order of kit made - Gear Club and Champion look pretty good. What is the Gear Club fabric like? We have one bespoke jersey in this house that *honks* after it's been worn, even after a short ride so I'm keen to avoid anything stinky!

HBB make some smart looking kit, they are local to me so we see a lot of it around, sadly their minimum order is for 10 jerseys and we only need 5 :sad:

stu1903

Über Member
This is a handy thread as I'm looking to have a very small order of kit made - Gear Club and Champion look pretty good. What is the Gear Club fabric like? We have one bespoke jersey in this house that *honks* after it's been worn, even after a short ride so I'm keen to avoid anything stinky!

HBB make some smart looking kit, they are local to me so we see a lot of it around, sadly their minimum order is for 10 jerseys and we only need 5 :sad:
Just spoke to James today via email and they can now order one off's albiet at a higher rate.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Recently joined a club and the kit manufacturer is Santini. Very decent quality stuff, if a little pricey (SS jersey was 45 notes). Can't comment on the speed of manufacturing or anything mind you. The club use an LBS who arrange all this and supply the kit to members.

Top Bottom