Club kit

Discussion in 'Bikes and Buying Advice - What Bike?' started by addictfreak, 18 Jul 2012.

1. Just a couple of questions for all you club guys and girls out there.

Who supplies your club kit?

Is it any good?

And finally, what are they like for sticking to delivery times?

We use Endura, the kit is good in my opinion. But they never hit a delivery date, often late by a couple of months!

2. My previous ERC tops were ReAthu, good quality kit but I don't know about delivery.
    My current DCC top is Confides, I'm not impressed with he quality it tends to pull every wash, I think the club have changed but I couldn't say who too.

3. My previous club used Endura - delivery was a complete joke, bordering on the incompetent. Current club uses Owayo - good quality kit, with short, reliable delivery..

4. OP
    OP
    addictfreak

addictfreak Veteran

Thanks for the replies so far guys, keep em coming. Need a few options to put to our kit man.

5. Arsen Gere

Arsen Gere Über Member

Dunno if a local contact is of use Sun City Tri have started going through this with Endura, designs done, first samples sent out, look at their facebook page for a contact.

6. OP
    OP
    addictfreak

addictfreak Veteran

Cheers I will pass that on

7. dellzeqq

dellzeqq pre-talced and mighty

Gear Club - short sleeved cycling tops at £25 a go

8. ianrauk

ianrauk Tattooed Beat Messiah

Good quality too...

9. stu1903

stu1903 Well-Known Member

I've been dealing with Half Baked Brand. Had sample out and impressed with quality.

10. Nebulous

Nebulous Veteran

Our club uses champion. I think it's that one! Bib shorts are very comfortable, good pad. Not too sure about how well they will last.

11. 2pies

2pies Über Member

We recently switched from Nalini to MS Tina. Fantastic quality, as good as the Pros. Some may baulk at the price for club kit, but you get what you pay for. I can't comment on delivery times, but I've never heard of any complaints.

http://www.kingstonwheelers.co.uk/clubkit.shtml

I could put you in touch with the chap who deals with the ordering if you like.

12. OP
    OP
    addictfreak

addictfreak Veteran

Too right, they have just missed their second promised delivery date for our summer kit order.

13. Noodley

Noodley Guest

I have recently taken over responsibility for club kit, and Endura are pissing me off already. Their communication is awful. The only saving grace for them to date is that they offer a good range of good quailty products at a good price with low minimum order If I find that any of the companies mentioned here provide the same range at similar pricing then I can safely say they will be dust.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice