Club kit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just a couple of questions for all you club guys and girls out there.

Who supplies your club kit?

Is it any good?

And finally, what are they like for sticking to delivery times?

We use Endura, the kit is good in my opinion. But they never hit a delivery date, often late by a couple of months!

Just a couple of questions for all you club guys and girls out there.

Who supplies your club kit?

Is it any good?

And finally, what are they like for sticking to delivery times?

We use Endura, the kit is good in my opinion. But they never hit a delivery date, often late by a couple of months!
My previous ERC tops were ReAthu, good quality kit but I don't know about delivery.
My current DCC top is Confides, I'm not impressed with he quality it tends to pull every wash, I think the club have changed but I couldn't say who too.

My previous club used Endura - delivery was a complete joke, bordering on the incompetent. Current club uses Owayo - good quality kit, with short, reliable delivery..

Arsen Gere

Über Member
Dunno if a local contact is of use Sun City Tri have started going through this with Endura, designs done, first samples sent out, look at their facebook page for a contact.

stu1903

Über Member
I've been dealing with Half Baked Brand. Had sample out and impressed with quality.

2pies

Veteran
We recently switched from Nalini to MS Tina. Fantastic quality, as good as the Pros. Some may baulk at the price for club kit, but you get what you pay for. I can't comment on delivery times, but I've never heard of any complaints.

http://www.kingstonwheelers.co.uk/clubkit.shtml

I could put you in touch with the chap who deals with the ordering if you like.

Noodley

I have recently taken over responsibility for club kit, and Endura are pissing me off already. Their communication is awful. The only saving grace for them to date is that they offer a good range of good quailty products at a good price with low minimum order If I find that any of the companies mentioned here provide the same range at similar pricing then I can safely say they will be dust.

Top Bottom