Club mate down

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Phil the Hill my long time ride mate was involved in an RTC on friday , he went straight over the bars and somersaulted over the bike at 25 mph :sad:
3 cracked vertebrae, smashed helmet but no road rash .
He was taken to hospital but home now as he feels safer at home given the current pandemic, seems in good spirits all things considered and plod are coming to see him today .I advised him to get in touch BC solicitors to basically sue the drivers ass into next week .

D

Deleted member 1258

Phil the Hill my long time ride mate was involved in an RTC on friday , he went straight over the bars and somersaulted over the bike at 25 mph :sad:
He was taken to hospital but home now as he feels safer at home given the current pandemic, seems in good spirits all things considered and plod are coming to see him today .I advised him to get in touch BC solicitors to basically sue the drivers ass into next week .
View attachment 570360

Can you give your mate my best wishes for a quick and full recovery.

Sad news. hope he feels better soon.... and he's right about hospital.. if you can recover at home at the moment, then its the best place to be

Drago

Legendary Member
In the plus side, thats a brilliant nickname he has there.

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
CK, best wishes to your friend and hope he recovers quickly.

You know we have to ask... how's the bike?
In the plus side, thats a brilliant nickname he has there.
Phils not looked the bike over yet , he knows the seatpost is snapped so far .

@Drago i will let you guess why hes called that based on the fact hes taller than me and about a stone lighter !

pawl

Legendary Member
View attachment 570360

Hope he gets well soon:cheers: