Clubs in/Near Gloucester?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SWSteve

Guru
I'm moving to Gloucester at the start of February and I'm looking for a new club to join. Ideally they would feature:

• Sat/Sunday Club runs - across different paces so I can move up a group hopefully
  • A chaingang/faster ride
I've no idea of the local area so please say how good your club is/clubs are.

Thanks in advance

13 rider

Guru
In my ride today thread there are regular posts about kings way cc which seems to be based in gloucester .hope this helps

Chromatic

Legendary Member
I'm moving to Gloucester at the start of February and I'm looking for a new club to join. Ideally they would feature:

• Sat/Sunday Club runs - across different paces so I can move up a group hopefully
  • A chaingang/faster ride
I've no idea of the local area so please say how good your club is/clubs are.

Thanks in advance

Here you go Steve:

http://www.cyclechat.net/threads/kingsway-cycling-club-gloucester.159728/
This is an informal gathering as far as I have made out from their thread.

If you are looking for a more structured/established club get yourself down to Strikin Bikes down the Bristol Road by the old match factory and ask the guy in there.

Dark46

Veteran
Hi, the Kingsway Cycling Club go from Tesco on the Kingsway at 09:00 on Sunday mornings.

We normally have 2 rides going out, a fast and slower group.

We also meet at the Barn Owl by Tesco local on a Thursday evening at 19:30 onwards.
There are 4 people from the KCC that I know of

You can find us on Facebook too, just look for Kingsway Cycling Club and on Strava too

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

SWSteve

Guru
Thanks guys, a more structured club is what I will look for so I'll head out to Strikin Bikes, but I may head out on some Thursdays as well dependent on train times for commuting.

Top Bottom