Clyde Tunnel Acoustics test?!?!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
M

magnatom

BentMikey said:
Wooohooo, Hackers (TM) is back, well chuffed!!!!!!

Quake rules, btw. DM4 and the painkeep mods were my fav!

I must be getting old, this post was complete gobbledygook to me!;)

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Chuffed = happy

Quake = computer game
DM4 was probably the most popular and famous game level for playing deathmatch on. The painkeep mods were a set of add-on levels for quake.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

BentMikey said:
Chuffed = happy

Quake = computer game
DM4 was probably the most popular and famous game level for playing deathmatch on. The painkeep mods were a set of add-on levels for quake.

Now your just taking the proverbial pee! ;)

Actually I did play some early versions of quake back in the dark ages. Just fell out of love with computer games after leaving school. I found playing on the computer would waste valuable drinking time....xx(

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Rhythm Thief said:
Did you always talk to yourself on the bike, Maggers, or is it just since you got the camera?xx(
Good video, by the way. It's amazing how far away you can hear them!

:blush:

Probably talked a little, but more so with the camera. Looking back at a commute once I actually caught myself humming the tune to Ride of the valkyries ;)

domtyler

Über Member
Nice vid! xx( Surprisingly good sound quality as well, have you upgraded your equipment?

At first I couldn't make out if it was someone singing or if the reverberations and echoes of a previous heavy breathing session were just returning to haunt you! ;) It was good to hear by the end of the clip that you were drowning out the 'singing' though! :blush:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

I'm having a great conversation with a troll on this video. He was suggesting that I illegally rode over a footpath (it is part of the cycle route and is not illegal).

Anyway the discussion has now moved on to him trying to say that in the past (

View: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ueHp0v0ZQWs
) I stayed on the path and joined the road further down. I think he is suggesting that this is what I should always do. However, what he has failed to grasp is that the acoustic video is of me going through the north tunnel and the 2007 video is of me coming out the southbound tunnel. He is trying to claim they are the same exit! LOL!!! ;)

I wonder if he will admit he is wrong....hmmmmm xx(:biggrin:

domtyler

Über Member
magnatom said:
Now your just taking the proverbial pee! xx(

Actually I did play some early versions of quake back in the dark ages. Just fell out of love with computer games after leaving school. I found playing on the computer would waste valuable drinking time....:blush:

Later, Magnatom found that he could save even more valuable time by combining his drinking sessions with drive times! ;)

OP
OP
M

magnatom

domtyler said:
Nice vid! xx( Surprisingly good sound quality as well, have you upgraded your equipment?

At first I couldn't make out if it was someone singing or if the reverberations and echoes of a previous heavy breathing session were just returning to haunt you! ;) It was good to hear by the end of the clip that you were drowning out the 'singing' though! :blush:

You took your time! :tongue:

My equipment has always been top notch....oh you mean my camera...., yes the Archos is quite good at picking up sound. I got that last August.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

domtyler said:
Later, Magnatom found that he could save even more valuable time by combining his drinking sessions with drive times! ;)

Watch it! :blush: The slander police are keeping a close eye on comments like these....xx(

domtyler

Über Member
magnatom said:
Watch it! :tongue: The slander police are keeping a close eye on comments like these....;)

Oooo, I'd better be careful then from now on! :blush::blush:xx(:biggrin:

BTW, you know my brother!

Top Bottom