CO2 inflator

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dave Carey

Dave Carey

[QUOTE 3028232, member: 9609"]I would have agreed with that statement until I read this thread, it now appears that a typical cyclist is pumping more CO2 into the atmosphere than your average Range Rover.
When were these CO2 canisters invented and when did global warming kick in ???????[/QUOTE]

However if people ride their bikes instead of driving their cars having to use a CO2 canister every so often is not a bad compromise.

zacklaws

Guru
[QUOTE 3028232, member: 9609"]I would have agreed with that statement until I read this thread, it now appears that a typical cyclist is pumping more CO2 into the atmosphere than your average Range Rover.
When were these CO2 canisters invented and when did global warming kick in ???????[/QUOTE]

But is the CO2 in a cartridge extracted from the atmosphere in the first place so your only putting it back into the atmosphere, whereas the CO2 emitted from a range rover is the byproduct of the combustion of hydrocarbons to create new CO2?

I'm only guessing about the cannister, the CO2 could be manufactured.

zacklaws

Guru
[QUOTE 3030605, member: 9609"]
Of course their is the waste of the canister![/QUOTE]

Unless you know any kids who have an action man etc, then you can give them away to make air tanks for a scuba diver or IED's for road side bombs etc.

Top Bottom