COBI bike system

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jay clock

Massive member
In no way is it perfect for my touring. One of my biggest challenges is keeping my phone charged and all this does is waste power on completely unnecessary info etc . My phone will be off. A £20 cycle computer does a perfectly good job.

What I would be interested in is a fool proof way of charging a mobile while riding using bike energy, to allow me to use navigation on the phone. This is the opposite

OP
OP
GiaMondo

GiaMondo

In no way is it perfect for my touring. One of my biggest challenges is keeping my phone charged and all this does is waste power on completely unnecessary info etc . My phone will be off. A £20 cycle computer does a perfectly good job.

What I would be interested in is a fool proof way of charging a mobile while riding using bike energy, to allow me to use navigation on the phone. This is the opposite
This does charge the phone while riding

winjim

Smash the cistern
I'm not sure what it does. I scrolled down as far as the bit mentioning brake lights and turn signals, which are an awful idea, then gave up.

KneesUp

Guru
It looks like a phone dock with a light built in along with an app. Great if you have the right phone and it isn't raining.

jay clock

Massive member
This does charge the phone while riding
that certainly didn't jump out from the video.How does it do that? Also the mounting bracket will conflict with the Klik Fix on my tourer, and the light will bash into the handlebar bag and illuminate its back edge only.

D

Deleted member 23692

I rid my bikes to get away from all that pointless pervasive crap that modern life saddles [pun intended] us with.

It's not for me

Top Bottom