Coffee, Tea, Chocolate or...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
I agree about the coffee in Vietnam Davyo, some of it is very unique!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony

Mr Oates!
It is either unique or it isn't!
Shame and fie upon your grammar, sirrah!
Take a radishing!

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
There seem to be a lot of coffee drinkers. I can't stand any form of coffee and don't understand all these different names for coffee. To me all coffee I've ever had tastes like mud. I drink tea if anyone hadn't guessed!

marinyork said:
There seem to be a lot of coffee drinkers. I can't stand any form of coffee and don't understand all these different names for coffee. To me all coffee I've ever had tastes like mud. I drink tea if anyone hadn't guessed!

Right! So there's only ONE type of tea, then, is there? :eek:

I actually prefer tea to coffee, but the type I prefer (i.e. the good old tea-bags from any high street shop back in England) aren't available here. :blush:
And a good coffee is hard to beat (followed by a good - or bad - brandy)!

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
There are many different teas but I never hear people saying I only drink green tea or darjeeling. I really don't understand the different coffees.

A russian lecturer once said in a seminar on the course I was on, son why do you drink coffee? Is Mathematics not enough stimulation for you?

Dayvo][quote=marinyork said:

Right! So there's only ONE type of tea, then, is there? :eek:

I actually prefer tea to coffee, but the type I prefer (i.e. the good old tea-bags from any high street shop back in England) aren't available here. :blush:
And a good coffee is hard to beat (followed by a good - or bad - brandy)![/quote]

espresso, preferably a double. no sugar.

or an americano - black, no sugar.

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Paulus said:
Mine's a well brewed, but not overly strong mug of tea with just a little milk, no sugar.
And that's just how a cup of tea should be :eek:

Tea is my first love, but I'm very partial to a hot chocolate if we're cruising cafes.

Top Bottom