Coffee, Tea, Chocolate or...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Emu

Hot chocolate or tea if it's cold outside or there's air conditioning. Otherwise water or fruitjuice or smoothie.

Arch

Married to Night Train
depends on time of day. Mid-morning, more likely to be a latte, if I'm out, afternoon (or any other time), tea.

Or if I'm here in the canteen, always tea, coz they tend to have it ready by the till by the time I get to it, they know me so well.

Always tea at home.

dub-no-bass

Depends if I'm on the move or not.

If I'm staying put, a cappucino, because yes I do actually want to drink that third of a cupful of foam - it's usually got chocolate powder on it and has had sugar sprinkled through it, it's good foam.

If I'm on the move, a wet latté - because on the move, all foam disappears and you can't enjoy it, so you might as well get a cup full of milky coffee to drink. You have to make sure you order it 'wet', though, otherwise you often just get a cappucino and therefore 2/3 of a cup of coffee :?:

If I'm actually thirsty, tea please, white, strong, no sugar.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Hugh Jampton said:
Not a Starbucks whore.

they don't offer that in my local starbucks, just the coffee :?: :?:

TimO

Guru
If I feel like getting a second mortgage, I'll buy a huge Mocha, that way you get both coffee and chocolate, Yum!

...but I quite like a Chai Latte for a bit of variety, and a bog standard cuppa tea is fine, and available pretty much anywhere.

fuzzy29

I start the day with a fresh Americano (preferably using strong Columbian or Costa Rican ground coffee). In the afternoons, it's Earl Grey.

Top Bottom