Cola shortage?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Pale Rider

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
A pallet-sized space in Aldi today where the pallet of diet cola used to be.

Plenty of fizzy water, so I got some of that and a couple of cartons of orange juice.

lane

Veteran
My son has been helping the scouts today, they collected buckets full of coins from a wishing well, then cleaned them using diet pepsi. He said there was lots left over to drink. So apparently no shortage here. Or maybe there is now.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
You would have the hots for a hard boiled egg. :laugh:
:rofl:

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Two things. Firstly diet Lilt is impossible to find in cans now, secondly, if the sugar tax is behind the price rise, why has Coke Zero went up by the same rate as regular coke?

classic33

Leg End Member
Two things. Firstly diet Lilt is impossible to find in cans now, secondly, if the sugar tax is behind the price rise, why has Coke Zero went up by the same rate as regular coke?
Are the bottles the same size though. 2 litre bottles still on the shelves. 1.5 litre for ordinary coke.

Drago

Legendary Member

Because retailers are thieving bar stewards!

Plenty of coke in my cold JD at the moment.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I’ve noticed that too. It’s a total con. The companies have all taken the opportunity to raise the price of the diet products, maybe not by as much as the full sugar variety but the prices have gone up around 25p-50p on diet colas.

Top Bottom