Cold is here again !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CAESAR AVGVSTVS

took my mtb out for a couple of hours. Getting myself prepared for the one long slog of a hill, no granny gear working 😳Had to big ring it 🥵
Toes and fingers where starting to sting a little. Had a full face baliclava which worked very well.
After the ride I went straight up for a shower and had the red belly burn 🤣
When the warm water hit my frozen toe nails, the pain was dreadful 🥶
Turns out the front derailleur or cable was frozen 🙄
Going down the shops for some thin thermal socks, not having that pain again 😂

Biker BoB

took my mtb out for a couple of hours. Getting myself prepared for the one long slog of a hill, no granny gear working 😳Had to big ring it 🥵
Toes and fingers where starting to sting a little. Had a full face baliclava which worked very well.
After the ride I went straight up for a shower and had the red belly burn 🤣
When the warm water hit my frozen toe nails, the pain was dreadful 🥶
Turns out the front derailleur or cable was frozen 🙄
Going down the shops for some thin thermal socks, not having that pain again 😂
I'm looking at seal skins thermal waterproof sock things, it was very cold on the cliffs this morning but hey it's all good...

Domus

Guru
Was a wee bit chilly in the wind yesterday on the descent into Rivington from Belmont. Feet and toes were well insulated, still looking for solution to cold fingers and thumbs. I have a box full of inners and outers but as yet still to find the best combination. Reynauds as a teenager has left me with constant cold hands. I may put heated gloves on my Christmas list. I have been good this year.

OP
OP
CAESAR AVGVSTVS

CAESAR AVGVSTVS

Was a wee bit chilly in the wind yesterday on the descent into Rivington from Belmont. Feet and toes were well insulated, still looking for solution to cold fingers and thumbs. I have a box full of inners and outers but as yet still to find the best combination. Reynauds as a teenager has left me with constant cold hands. I may put heated gloves on my Christmas list. I have been good this year.

I got a lump of coal for my present last Christmas🤷‍♂️ Then again, the Victorian’s used the leftover coal from the fire place as insulation🤔 maybe I was a good boy after all 😂

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
first proper frost last night , took the car to work this morning as sat overtime is not a rush job and im still full of the green snot .

That was a shock to the system (well the fingers anyway, I think Ive killed half the finger nerves again! The body was too comfortable :-/ ) My computer only says a minimum of +1deg C but Garmin Connect says -1.1deg C and MyWindsock.com says it was a feel like of -4deg C 🥶

1700925131633.png

1700925170565.png

1700925209019.png

PS what a change from 2 days ago when it was +14 deg C 🤯

Top Bottom