Cold weather, sorry its my fault .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Moodyman

Legendary Member
This. I am almost hoping we do get the promised double digit minus temperatures.

-10 or lower is actually better than -1. Because it's usually dry cold.The worst weather is now because we get temps of 3 or 4 during the day which cool on an evening and drop to zero by earlier morning. Any moisture in the air cools, descends and leaves a layer of ice on the road.

FeistySquirrel

Professional Jelly Baby Decapitator
Slowed down to an almost stop to turn through some bollards on my commute this morning.. Next thing I know I'm crashing to the floor :laugh: Almost a year to the day since I last did it... Exact same place too!

:rolleyes:

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
-10 or lower is actually better than -1. Because it's usually dry cold.The worst weather is now because we get temps of 3 or 4 during the day which cool on an evening and drop to zero by earlier morning. Any moisture in the air cools, descends and leaves a layer of ice on the road.
Indeed,
A few years back it was that cold for a while and it was safer as the roads were fairly clear as all the ice had been worn away, im dreading mu night shift commute because i know full well its going to be sheet ice in a few places .

Top Bottom