Cold

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Been using it for weeks (moisturiser that is) and don't feel the need to prove my masculinity as a result, after all, if you are blessed with dashing good looks it makes sense to look after them?

I'm most definitely not blessed with good looks, hence the reticence to even mention the stuff xx(

chugsy

That's one thing I haven't noticed yet since getting myself some winter boots, wear a pair of DHB thermal socks with them and feet have been toasty warm all winter.
Also using some merino glove liners under my Aldi winter gloves, not quite perfect but will do.
These gloves are proper sweatbags! No need for another layer in Notts this morning.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
If you guys are worried about the effects of the cold air you could buy one of these

gimpmask.jpg

Guaranteed to get you noticed and keep the wind of your faces :whistle:

Nope its not bright yellow with reflective stickers :smile:

Nearly there

Veteran
Well i was conned by the weather this morning i looked out and noticed my car was frost free but still patches of snow on the grass so i assumed it must be above freezing,forecast predicts a balmy 5 degs Anyhow i had some breakfast looked outside at the blue skies and thought lets do this. Once i had all my gear on inc extra socks;) I opened the back door looked at the wet looking ground stepped out seemed ok started to walk to the shed then next thing i know im on the deck what a clatter i went,managed to get up and limp back to the house why was i limping? no idea as my legs were fine it was my elbow i landed on felt a right tit just hope no one saw:unsure: so damn you deceiving weather.

Top Bottom