England : Lancashire ColinJ's 103 km or 107 mile 'Back from the Dead' forum ride Sat 29/03/14

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A few piccies from the day....
. 20140329_094216.jpg 20140329_094247.jpg 20140329_175936.jpg 20140329_094804.jpg 20140329_132500.jpg

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!

phil_hg_uk

Actually, I have another one here, which for some strange reason also contains a Potsy. I wasn't going to post it, but on reflection I think it is worth posting as I have to wonder what Phil was thinking. Maybe this one should be a caption competition :tongue:
View attachment 41232

I was wondering why @potsy had been trying to hypnotise you of course :rolleyes:

I think Phil meant the dazed stare.....
I realised after I had posted, but couldn't be bothered to change my post :shy:

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I went out and did my lumpy Cragg Vale loop this afternoon and I could tell that my legs were stronger after Saturday's ride. Bring on SITD in 2 weeks time! (Don't forget to visit my SITD thread if you are interested in taking part.)

For those of you who fancy another Bowland forum ride - I am planning one to take place in June, on a date yet to be decided.

Spurred on by the success of the Glasson Dock ride, I have already plotted a route visiting a lot of places that I haven't taken rides to before, and including some that I have never ridden to myself. It is a full-on hilly route, the same length as the one we just did (104 km) and with some wonderful scenery.

I need to confirm that there is a suitable cafe where I hope there is one, and I will also need to come up with an alternative route in case of bad weather because this one would be a nightmare in bad conditions! I will start a separate thread about it in a week or two.

phil_hg_uk

I went out and did my lumpy Cragg Vale loop this afternoon and I could tell that my legs were stronger after Saturday's ride. Bring on SITD in 2 weeks time! (Don't forget to visit my SITD thread if you are interested in taking part.)

For those of you who fancy another Bowland forum ride - I am planning one to take place in June, on a date yet to be decided.

Spurred on by the success of the Glasson Dock ride, I have already plotted a route visiting a lot of places that I haven't taken rides to before, and including some that I have never ridden to myself. It is a full-on hilly route, the same length as the one we just did (104 km) and with some wonderful scenery.

I need to confirm that there is a suitable cafe where I hope there is one, and I will also need to come up with an alternative route in case of bad weather because this one would be a nightmare in bad conditions! I will start a separate thread about it in a week or two.

Dont forget you need to come back over here and ride up Otley Chevin :thumbsup:

Top Bottom