England : Lancashire ColinJ's 103 km or 107 mile 'Back from the Dead' forum ride Sat 29/03/14

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
I've just been rereading this thread ...

It was a really good ride and I would like to do it again next year, so this post is to tell you that it will take place on Sat, 28th March, 2015 so pencil that date in your diaries! :thumbsup:
Down for working that day but will see if I can get a holiday in.

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
Will stick it in the diary, i missed the CC ride with Colin and the rest, but did do it with my mate later in the year and really enjoyed the route, so will really try and make it a definite in 2015.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris

It was a really good ride and I would like to do it again next year, so this post is to tell you that it will take place on Sat, 28th March, 2015 so pencil that date in your diaries! :thumbsup:
Pencilled in. :thumbsup:

pubrunner

Legendary Member

I can't be certain so far in advance, but I'd like a crack at this !

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I can't be certain so far in advance, but I'd like a crack at this !
Ha ha - given what happened to me in 2012 and 2013, I would agree with you about planning a long way ahead, but this year has been pretty good so let's hope that all is well in 2015!

Somebody reminded me today that we had a lot of snow at the end of March 2013 ...

car_park_in_snow-jpg.20851.jpg

Well, if we get weather like that for the March 2015 ride, I will postpone it! :cold::laugh:

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I don't mind some snow in Jan or Feb, but the end of Mar is getting a bit late in the year!

I did the Spring Into The Dales audax in April once when there was still snow on the tops of the bigger hills. I am hoping to get really fit next year and that will be much easier if the weather cooperates. If it does not, I would have to spend an awful lot of time on the gym bike.

I was reading some long range forecasts just yesterday, and while I know they can't always predict what it'll be doing tomorrow, I'm seriously hoping that they're way wrong on THIS one :cold:

[EDIT] I should add that the link above was just the first one I found, but this is being reported by many sources ATM.

Last edited:
Top Bottom