1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Come on peeps !

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Elmer Fudd, 29 Sep 2007.

1. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Miserable Old Bar Steward

Get on to magnatoms "win a helmet camera" by logging on to that thread and drop some cash in, surely a minimum donation of £2 aint going to break the bank.

I mean, I'm currently living on £66 a week on incapacity benefit (SSP) but I managed to find a few spare quid (OK, I missed a couple of pints out :biggrin:).

We (?) need to at least break the £100 barrier then Magnatom can nip back over to the Blood bus site and prove that most cyclists are nice people.

Dig as deep as you can !!

2. col

col Veteran

Already sorted Ef,if i win i can use it at work on a late;)Or i can start wearing a helmet.:biggrin:

3. Elmer Fudd

Snap !! I'll take a "video" of me trying to get the dog out of the ponds when I let him off the leash !!

4. Elmer Fudd

Nethalus #2 col ????????

5. col

col Veteran

Dont understand EF?

6. col

col Veteran

On second thoughts,ill look a little strange,with a cycle helmet on while im driving:biggrin:

7. Elmer Fudd

But the commentary might be interesting col !!!!
    You could clip it on to your lapel !!

8. col

col Veteran

Never thought of that,ill have to dig out my wopping elvis lapel shirts to attach it too,thang yu verra mush.