Come on United

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Good first half that...... get in !!!!

strofiwimple

Veteran
So glad they got through but Messi is something else, still only twenty and can only use his left foot but the ball seemed tied to his boot-fantastic skill.

Melvil

Henry was largely marginalised and speaking as a gooner, I kind of feel sad for him. Perhaps he should have chosen a 'lesser' club and got more regular football...

strofiwimple

Veteran
Melvil said:
Henry was largely marginalised and speaking as a gooner, I kind of feel sad for him. Perhaps he should have chosen a 'lesser' club and got more regular football...

yeah i feel really sad for him that a lesser club wouldnt have paid him so much;)

spindrift

Your northern lights photo's amazing Melvil.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Some lovely pics there Melvil. How do you get the sky red and the ground grey in some of them? Is it filters or something more technical?

ps. Henry has got a complicated private life, he's had injuries and they play him on the left wing when he gets in the side. Should have gone to Brighton, he could play where he likes and take all the throw-ins!

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Good strike by Scholes. Otherwise it was okay but not fantastic...

OT, the ITV commentors were just such a bunch of twits - 'the most important result in the history of football' or some other such bollocks. Mitchell and Webb got it so right in the sketch in the last series...

rich p said:
Some lovely pics there Melvil. How do you get the sky red and the ground grey in some of them? Is it filters or something more technical?

ps. Henry has got a complicated private life, he's had injuries and they play him on the left wing when he gets in the side. Should have gone to Brighton, he could play where he likes and take all the throw-ins!

Being an ex-Arse-anal player he must have been a left footer too!

Melvil

rich p said:

Cheers for the comps (and Spindrift, too!). The northern lights photo was, I guess you could say, cheating. The landscape is of the pentlands near Edinburgh, but even oop north in auld reekie the northern lights very rarely visit us - so the colours in the sky are actually from a picture of a nebula taken by the Hubble Space Telescope and then imaged by some techy genius. The shots make for fantastic backgrounds.

Top Bottom