Come on you Grecians!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Would you class that as bald?? If my heid was that hairy I'd be delighted!

You'd look like this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUmdAUT-yOzCgAVanuuOvHSfl1gQc8h5FxBM2A7K4pV5_1Umyv.jpg

I cant belive some of you lot have taken the time to look at a badgers bum. :eek: . I thought this thread was about grecian2000 for men as well. Ooops. Showing my age. :laugh:

yebbut.... I did say sorry. And I meant it.

Keith Oates

Janner
I heard on the car radio this morning that Liverpool have 14 (I think that was the number) players out through injury so it will b a hollow victory if Exeter wins.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
Cycling connection: Exeter City hosted Exeter Wheelers CC's annual lunch last year and the one before. Food wasn't bad, wine was pretty grim.

I've moved to Penarth and now live here.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to re-acclimatising to life back in the UK after so many years in Asia.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I heard on the car radio this morning that Liverpool have 14 (I think that was the number) players out through injury so it will b a hollow victory if Exeter wins.!!!!!!!!!!!!
13 if I read correctly.
We (that's right...we) L'pool, have had to recall 4 young lads from loan clubs. 3 of them have never actually played for the 1st team. Should be interesting as both teams will be up for it.
Re' Badgers bums.........I may be cynical but I doubt that many of these people have actually studied a Badgers bum. I do so hope I am correct :smile:

Top Bottom