come on you Spurs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I'm not a Spurs ''fan'' because I wasn't born in Tottenhamshire but they are a good team to watch. Lovely English Little and Large goal and good to see Crouch getting Gattuso to boil over - mind you, nutting Joe Jordan was largely a little out of order. Well played Spurs.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
makes my heart bleed when they win a game
angry.gif

A great result indeed!

But how and why do Spurs always manage to lose at home to teams like Wigan and Arsenal in the PL?

Harry's done a great job at Spurs, bringing balance and self-belief to a team capable of playing very good and entertaining football!

Sorry Ian! ;)

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
A really good team performance from Spurs last night. Some cycnical play from a couple of the Milan players, Gattuso being the worst. He should be banned from the game for his display, We won't ever know what Joe Jordan said to him, but it obviously upset him, but you can't go around pushing and then nutting the coaching staff of the opposing team! Flamini should also of been sent off for the two footed lunge on Corluca.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I'd forgotten that Joe Jordan used to play for Milan.

Here's a report about the Italian press coverage. http://www.guardian....milan-tottenham Hilarious stuff! And a bit lacking in perspective. Remind me who won the Champions League last year?

Top Bottom