Comedy moment

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
Woman fell down the stairs at my work place. Not funny in itself BUT....

the lids came off the two tins of paint she was carrying covering her, the stairs and the walls :laugh: :wacko: :sad: :biggrin:

Pure p!ss your pants comedy moment

(she's ok by the way, but the ensuing preliminary investigation has, to everyone's horror, concluded she was not using the handrail tut tut :biggrin:)

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
And on hearing that verdict, was she overcome with emulsion??

Norm

My wife walked into the house after a shopping trip about 10 years ago, loaded with shopping. She felt a bag of donuts slipping from under her arm so just dropped what was in her other hand to catch the donuts.

Of course, what was in the other hand was a tin of gloss black exterior wood paint.

She remarked, when we were trying to clear it up, that it had spread a long way. My reply was "Well, it was meant to be enough for two coats on the garage doors, so I'd hope it would be enough to cover a fair amount of carpet."

I honestly believe that there is no situation that my wife could not make worse. But the donuts were nice, though.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Rhythm Thief said:
There was about half a mile of the M6 near Keele Jackson Pollocked with paint of many different colours a few years back. It had obviously fallen off the back of a passing truck and gone everywhere - all over the road, the crash barriers, the lampposts, the roadsigns ... It actually looked quite nice.:biggrin:

(remonds me of...) a lorry has shed its load of onions on the M1. Police are advising drivers to find a hard shoulder to cry on :sad:

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Norm said:
My wife walked into the house after a shopping trip about 10 years ago, loaded with shopping. She felt a bag of donuts slipping from under her arm so just dropped what was in her other hand to catch the donuts.

Of course, what was in the other hand was a tin of gloss black exterior wood paint.

She remarked, when we were trying to clear it up, that it had spread a long way. My reply was "Well, it was meant to be enough for two coats on the garage doors, so I'd hope it would be enough to cover a fair amount of carpet."

I honestly believe that there is no situation that my wife could not make worse. But the donuts were nice, though.

Reminds me of a great letter I saw in the paper, probably 25 years ago now come to think of it, went something like: 'Aren't these new spray paints wonderful. I decided my lamp could do with brightening up, so I got a can, and in less than five minutes I'd sprayed the lamp, the table, one of the chairs, a section of carpet, part of the curtain, and the cat. Imagine how long it would have taken to do all that by hand!'

Top Bottom