England : East Yorkshire ComedyPilot night rides

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Well, it's that time of year again.

When most (sane) people are safely ensconced in their little abodes, snuggled up to a loved one sipping cocoa, and listening to Val Doonican 78's, we will be hammering along the lanes scaring wildlife and avoiding crashing into ditches.

So, it's time to dust off the bike lights, get some carrots down yer neck and get out on a ComedyPilot East Yorks night ride. Start in Beverley town centre, ride out into the (almost deserted) lanes of the Wolds. Prop up a bar, quaffing the finest real ale, toast your tootsies on a real log fire, and then pedal back to Beverley.

Names and days/dates avaialble - go

CP - most dates available

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Sounds good to me :thumbsup:

my availability depends on work shifts :sad: not free till Mon 15th Oct, then Mon22nd Wed 24th, then its half term but I should be free wed 31st Oct, 1st & nd Nov
Hopefully its a nice steady pace, as I'll be on my hybrid for night rides in the near future, but thinking of going for dynamo set up on the tourer soon :rolleyes:

OP
OP
ComedyPilot

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
The pace, as ever, will be genteel. If we can't chat whilst riding then we're trying too hard. Have a word with Andy. Helen might pop in and see this, and don't forget Shaun.

colly

Re member eR
I'd like to tag along :thumbsup: :smile: but it's a bit of a haul from here. :sad:

What sort of distances do you expect ?

East Yorkshire? Is that an actual place? Anyway, i'm interested since you plan to:
...Prop up a bar, quaffing the finest real ale, toast your tootsies on a real log fire...

Most dates can be accomodated with enough notice, but definitely not the 23-24/11/12 as I am running my own poor excuse for a FNRttC (and back to the start) cycle get together thingy.

HelenD123

Legendary Member
The pace, as ever, will be genteel. If we can't chat whilst riding then we're trying too hard. Have a word with Andy. Helen might pop in and see this, and don't forget Shaun.

Only just popped in and seen this. I'm not around much so probably best to tip me off via PM. I'm pretty busy most nights and living in York now but let me know if you arrange something.

Cubist

Still wavin'
I'd like to tag along :thumbsup: :smile: but it's a bit of a haul from here. :sad:

What sort of distances do you expect ?
I once offered to pick you up for an East Yorks jaunt and can't remember why it never happened. Let's try again.... I'm more than happy to offer a lift across if we can find a good night to go for it.

Top Bottom