Coming off road to a Wahoo KICKR Core Smart Turbo Trainer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CAESAR AVGVSTVS

CAESAR AVGVSTVS

The smart trainer turned up on time. Lucky I had a spare 10 speed rear cassette for it. I’ve linked it to my Garmin sat nav.
I’ve also installed the Mywoosh app that’s free to use. I’d love the Zwift but I only had my iPhone and you really need something bigger for the price of the app.
I’ll give the Mywoosh a good go and if I like it I may treat myself later on in time.

Attachments

• IMG_0157.jpeg
    IMG_0157.jpeg
    111 KB · Views: 6

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
When I had my shoulder operation, I was told 6- 12 weeks from memory (though I'm now wondering like you if it was 3-6 months)...
Used my 'road' bike, though got a turbo tyre.
Suddenly having to do everyday things one handed was a challenge got a pair of laceless walking shoes, going to toilet, shower getting dressed etc was a challenge at first, until I got basic movements back.
Focused on doing all the physio 'religiously' which I believe helped my recovery

Good luck

OP
OP
CAESAR AVGVSTVS

CAESAR AVGVSTVS

When I had my shoulder operation, I was told 6- 12 weeks from memory (though I'm now wondering like you if it was 3-6 months)...
Used my 'road' bike, though got a turbo tyre.
Suddenly having to do everyday things one handed was a challenge got a pair of laceless walking shoes, going to toilet, shower getting dressed etc was a challenge at first, until I got basic movements back.
Focused on doing all the physio 'religiously' which I believe helped my recovery

Good luck

I’ve got a pair off Sketchers trainers and a big shirt to go over the arm 🤣 I’m 100% dedicated to getting my arm working asap ‘time is money’.
I changed the bike configuration around, installed a small smart tv and connected it to my iPhone via hdmi cable. I downloaded Rouvy cycle app and it’s working great on the screen. It’s at a reasonable price compared to others out there. 👍

Attachments

• IMG_0163.jpeg
    IMG_0163.jpeg
    97.9 KB · Views: 3
Top Bottom