1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Commando: on the front line ITV

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Elmer Fudd, 27 Sep 2007.

1. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Miserable Old Bar Steward

They keep advertising this programme but what I would like to find out what the backing music to the ad is.
    Anyone know ?
    TIA

2. col

col Veteran

Is this the one thats on thursday night at nine EF?

3. OP
    OP
    Elmer Fudd

yeah thats it but I don't know if it's the actual theme tune or just on the ads

4. col

col Veteran

Sorry cant help,i was interested because its a good programme,have to watch out tonight for it.Ill miss it,im on my most unfavourite shifts,two till midnight.Hence the late posts for me.

5. Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke New Member

all that pain to be given the opportunity to die in afganistan ...hmm...xx(

6. col

col Veteran

It does make you think,yet they still fill the joining quotas by the looks of it.

7. col

col Veteran

Did you find out what the music was EF?

8. OP
    OP
    Elmer Fudd

Not yet mate, I know it but I've lost the compilation cd and just can't remember, old age , Eh ? :biggrin:

9. col

col Veteran

Funny you should mention memory.Iv found lately my short term is really bad,if im watching something on the tv,and turn over,i cant remember what i was watching sometimes,i have to flik back to remind myself,but ask me something from another day ,and im there straight away.strange,or as you said,is it an age thing?:biggrin:

10. OP
    OP
    Elmer Fudd

Definitely an age thing, I can remember what I did last week but I have to search the house because I can't remember where I've just put my glasses down !!!

11. Jaded

Jaded New Member

What is this thread about?

12. OP
    OP
    Elmer Fudd