Comment from Kieron (5) newly off stabilizers.......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

betty swollocks

large member
as I'm cycling behind him.
He looks behind at me and enquires,
"You alright Tony?"
"Yes thanks Kieron. I've only been cycling every day for the last thirty-two years pretty much."
I think the irony was lost on him, but his mum giggled so much she nearly fell off her bike.

Nice.
Would have made you fall off if he had exclaimed "...you all right Betty?":smile:

ChrisKH

Guru
Out of the mouth of babes.

I thought it was a bit rich when I had a clipless moment out on the road for my eight year old to exclaim "Dad, what do you think you're doing?" :rolleyes:

postman

Legendary Member
Kids are a joy.On sunday whilst i was out meeting Arch on the leg of the relay.My eldest girl aged 12.Managed to fall down in the church carpark and fractured the screen on her mobile.So without telling her.I went into Leeds and ordered the same phone and will trade my old brick of a mobile and exchange the broken one for the new one because that will still be better than mine anyway.Well when i told her yesterday i got the biggest hugs kisses and loves.It was really special.

On a boat in a safari park, sailing past the island with the newborn chimps. Everybody was "ooing" and "aahing" when my little cousin (maybe 7yo) shouted out "dad, look at the t_ts on that monkey" pointing to one of the mother chimps. To say my uncle went red would be an understatement!!!

walker

Eat MY Dust said:
On a boat in a safari park, sailing past the island with the newborn chimps. Everybody was "ooing" and "aahing" when my little cousin (maybe 7yo) shouted out "dad, look at the t_ts on that monkey" pointing to one of the mother chimps. To say my uncle went red would be an understatement!!!

your cousin is also your son?

Tetedelacourse

My cousin, when little and being taken to the shops with my Dad, looked at the lady in front and exclaimed in the queue "Uncle Fred, look at the size of that woman's bottom!".

So far, my 3yrold lass has only gone as far as looking at a punk in a queue in the bakers and asked me in full voice "Daddy, why is that man's hair like that?".

bonj2

We had a Nigerian social worker around one evening last week. Our 3-year old pointed out that he talked like R2D2.

"Social worker" eh? is that what they call themselves now... I hope you made sure you hid your chequebooks and wallet.

bonj2

Well I'm not surprised he picked you - you look plenty dodgy enough! :blush:
Remind me again, which prison had you just escaped from when that avatar pic was taken?

Maz

Guru
My daughter who has just started secondary school said at the dinner table the other night "Dad, what's a c*nt?".
I nearly choked on my food.

Monkey Boy

Me and the wee fella (3 past February) went car shopping....yeah, OK, I deserve the boo-hiss. We leave the garage in disgust (i.e. me) as the offer me a pittence for a trade in.

Daddy, why are we not choosing a new car? Didn't have the heart to tell him it's coz I'm tight!

Top Bottom