1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comment from Kieron (5) newly off stabilizers.......

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by betty swollocks, 13 May 2008.

1. betty swollocks

betty swollocks large member

as I'm cycling behind him.
    He looks behind at me and enquires,
    "You alright Tony?"
    "Yes thanks Kieron. I've only been cycling every day for the last thirty-two years pretty much."
    I think the irony was lost on him, but his mum giggled so much she nearly fell off her bike.

2. Nice.
    Would have made you fall off if he had exclaimed "...you all right Betty?":smile:

3. ChrisKH

ChrisKH Shorts Adjustment Expert

Out of the mouth of babes.

I thought it was a bit rich when I had a clipless moment out on the road for my eight year old to exclaim "Dad, what do you think you're doing?" :rolleyes:

4. postman

postman Legendary Member

Kids are a joy.On sunday whilst i was out meeting Arch on the leg of the relay.My eldest girl aged 12.Managed to fall down in the church carpark and fractured the screen on her mobile.So without telling her.I went into Leeds and ordered the same phone and will trade my old brick of a mobile and exchange the broken one for the new one because that will still be better than mine anyway.Well when i told her yesterday i got the biggest hugs kisses and loves.It was really special.

5. On a boat in a safari park, sailing past the island with the newborn chimps. Everybody was "ooing" and "aahing" when my little cousin (maybe 7yo) shouted out "dad, look at the t_ts on that monkey" pointing to one of the mother chimps. To say my uncle went red would be an understatement!!!

6. walker

walker New Member

your cousin is also your son?

7. Er no, if you read the whole post you'll see that my uncle was there as well, thus my cousin saying "dad"

8. walker

walker New Member

I was joking

9. Tetedelacourse

Tetedelacourse New Member

My cousin, when little and being taken to the shops with my Dad, looked at the lady in front and exclaimed in the queue "Uncle Fred, look at the size of that woman's bottom!".

So far, my 3yrold lass has only gone as far as looking at a punk in a queue in the bakers and asked me in full voice "Daddy, why is that man's hair like that?".

10. Mister Paul

Mister Paul Honky

We had a Nigerian social worker around one evening last week. Our 3-year old pointed out that he talked like R2D2.

11. bonj2

bonj2 Guest

"Social worker" eh? is that what they call themselves now... I hope you made sure you hid your chequebooks and wallet.

12. Mister Paul

Mister Paul Honky

Yeah that's right bonj. He had come round to talk about the £3m I'm helping him to get into the country.

13. bonj2

bonj2 Guest

Well I'm not surprised he picked you - you look plenty dodgy enough! :blush:
    Remind me again, which prison had you just escaped from when that avatar pic was taken?

14. Twenty Inch

Twenty Inch New Member

No, he's saying his son is a newborn chimp.

15. Now you've lost me. I'm not sure if this is an insult, and if so, who's it aimed at? Me or Mrs EMD?