Commentators on tob

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
They should get the Vuelta production team on the case. I saw the Eurosport Vuelta highlights show the day Yates took the red jersey. Millar, who is outstanding, would have realised it was a possibility well before the end, and called it as Valverde crossed the line. The numpties on Eurosport didn't even notice until the results came out.

pawl

Legendary Member
Usually prefer itv when cycling is on as i can’t stand Carlton Kirbys inane attempts at humour..

However I watched the time trial stage.Very dissapointed with the screen time,the breaks for adverts seemed to take as much time as the coverage of the stage,they seemed to go to a break at an interesting point.

Watched yesterday’s stage on Urosport.Much better.Not so many breaks for commercial breaks and of course no Carlton Kirby All is forgiven David Duffield

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Maybe it's a good thing the ITV coverage is so poor, otherwise I'd be sitting watching it all day. I can just about tolerate catching up with the highlights, especially if I record it and fast forward through the ads :okay:

Dave7

Legendary Member
A question (for those in the know) and an observation.
Todays race finished in Mansfield. Tomorrows starts around London.
How do all those riders along with all their massive teams a) get to London b) get accomodation close to the start c) get enough sleep etc. Its a logistical nightmare.
I enjoy the TOB as I know some of the areas.
I enjoy the Spanish one......views are amazing....but I dont know any of it.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
How do all those riders along with all their massive teams a) get to London b) get accomodation close to the start c) get enough sleep etc. Its a logistical nightmare.

They all ride down the M1

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
They have much longer transfers sometimes in France, Spain, etc, for the Grand Tours

Adam4868

Guru
On Thursdays stage we left before the last time trial team crossed the line,took a bit of a scenic route to Lancaster and all the team buses were allready at the holiday inn there !

Top Bottom