Communication breakdown...

Smileys:- Menace to mankind?

• No!! A post without a smiley is like a fried egg without ketchup

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Yes. Unless posts are in clear and unambiguous English I can't possibly read them.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • WTF?

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • LOL!

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Renard I'm confused: Are you BJB ? :tongue:

Keith Oates

Janner
Fab Foodie said:
Up to 15 pages so far...

http://www.anothercyclingforum.com/index.php?topic=49269.0

More than one exclamation mark is not allowed!!!!!! (apols to Keith Oates). Anybody displaying poor spelling will soon be evicted :tongue: Maybe before signing the pledge there will be a written English test.

Still, wait 'till Chinese cyclists get full internet access and can see Western freedom in operation...

They already have access!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Renard said:
I put HP sauce on one last night. I think it is a definite enhancement...
This is the preferred FF method when feeling 'saucy'. Otherwise, fried in butter, add salt and fresh ground black pepper....

longers

Legendary Member
Fab Foodie said:
This is the preferred FF method when feeling 'saucy'. Otherwise, fried in butter, add salt and fresh ground black pepper....

That gets my vote :tongue:.

longers

Legendary Member
BTW I think it's an interesting experiment that is being carried out. I hope he sees sense soon though :tongue:.
I hardly feel qualified to comment as it's not home, it'd be like me popping next door and advising them how to decorate.

Keith Oates

Janner
Fab Foodie said:

I'm sitting here contemplating breakfast as it's 0700 my time and you write that. My watering mouth tells me the porridge will not be so enjoyable this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Renard

Crackle said:
Renard I'm confused: Are you BJB ? :tongue:

Yes, changed yesterday :ohmy:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
longers said:
BTW I think it's an interesting experiment that is being carried out. I hope he sees sense soon though :tongue:.
I hardly feel qualified to comment as it's not home, it'd be like me popping next door and advising them how to decorate.
Interesting, certainly...but not on a cycling forum surely? Just seems additional control freakery to me. I thought there was also a comment posted about too many ellipses...

Noodley said:
Agreed.

I deleted my account last night due to the increasing control freakishness...:ohmy:

Gosh!

You can turn your miles over to Cyclechat on Bikejournal then :tongue: (superflous smiley)

...And can you stop that pig staring at me.

Noodley

Crackle said:
You can turn your miles over to Cyclechat on Bikejournal then...

Okay, just moved them :tongue: Not much so far this year :ohmy:

And the pig has his beady litle eyes on you....

Top Bottom