Community service

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
When the ne'er-do-wells get a community service order, what do they have to do? Scrub the pavements clean with a toothbrush, paint the double yellow lines with childrens paintbrush?
Any idea?

Arch

Married to Night Train
I thought it was stuff like graffiti cleaning, litter picking, painting fences, that sort of stuff

snorri

Legendary Member
General maintenance of local authority grounds, tend gardens for pensioners, take very long smoke breaks, eye up the passing talent and exchange info on drug availability.:tongue:

domtyler

Über Member
The young girls are generally forced into prostitution and the boys have to wipe arses in a care home.

Noodley

I could tell you the proper sensible answer, but that's maybe not what you want...

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
You paint schools, thin out trees, have long coffee breaks and watch football focus if there's a telly about. If they then decide you can be trusted, you can work in charity shops transferring clothes from one hanger to another or sorting out books. If you're really lucky then you might help out being a spare adult for the boys brigade. Supervised work groups are the least boring, although you're more likely to meet some women in the charity shops.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Noodley said:
I could tell you the proper sensible answer, but that's maybe not what you want...

I was sort of hoping for the real answer and thought I might flush out some humour and knee jerk responses along the way. Trolling I suppose!

Maz

Guru
When I did community service, I was picking up litter in the city centre, as well as from hedges and verges. Things like that.

Top Bottom