Commuter Bike for Beginner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
J

Jarwan

The
u can do 2 bikes...get something like triban 3 entry bike then buy one secondhand...and one can be your main commute...this budget u have is it just a bike or bike + essentials?

The budget is for the bike alone. 2 Bike set up is a bit space consuming. I'm not planning on leaving the bike outside the house as we had people try to break into our shed on two separate occasions. I'll keep it in the house away from the weather.

Also I'm not that keen on the suspension if it's going to add weight to the bike. I'd rather have a sporty road bike with no suspension with a lower weight.

musa

Über Member
The

The budget is for the bike alone. 2 Bike set up is a bit space consuming. I'm not planning on leaving the bike outside the house as we had people try to break into our shed on two separate occasions. I'll keep it in the house away from the weather.

Also I'm not that keen on the suspension if it's going to add weight to the bike. I'd rather have a sporty road bike with no suspension with a lower weight.

oh ok...fair enough
my best bet is u go to a shop see whats available..get your size sorted then the ones u like come bk here and youll get opinions on it....theres more bike nearer your top end budget of 800

Top Bottom