Commuter Cyclist Survey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 23692

Done

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
can't see what this
15. Do you consider recycling, sustainability, energy conservation important at your place of work?
t.gif
Do you consider recycling, sustainability, energy conservation important at your place of work? Yes most definitely
t.gif
Yes to some extent
t.gif
No not really
t.gif
No definitely not at all

Has to do with a cycling survey. So i won't complete it.

Attachments

• t.gif
    t.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 37
  • t.gif
    t.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 39
  • t.gif
    t.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 42

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
hang on .... ithought i had gone mad there for a minute, wasnt this done yesterday
http://www.cyclechat.net/threads/the-commuter-cyclist-experience-survey.168544/
I think the questions have been modified slightly for example it no longer asks what your DOB is.

I'm not sure how it would improve my cycling experience, if it was based on this weeks experience (which isn't normal), them my experience could best be improved with a magic buffer zone which didn't let a car come within half a mile!

winjim

Smash the cistern
Maybe the intent is to see if there is a correlation between cycle commuting (an environmentally friendly mode of transport) and having an enviromentally friendly place of work. Seems reasonable to me. Do environmentally friendly businesses provide better cycle facilities?

ETA: As a healthcare worker, I'm not too pleased at being lumped in with cosmetics.

Last edited:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
can't see what this
15. Do you consider recycling, sustainability, energy conservation important at your place of work?
t.gif
Do you consider recycling, sustainability, energy conservation important at your place of work? Yes most definitely
t.gif
Yes to some extent
t.gif
No not really
t.gif
No definitely not at all

Has to do with a cycling survey. So i won't complete it.
Moi ici ,
cant see what the survery is trying to achieve .

Attachments

• t.gif
    t.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 50
  • t.gif
    t.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 40
  • t.gif
    t.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 57

Ganymede

Veteran
@JSWiltshire hello - I would consider filling this in if I knew who you were and what it is for. I'm slightly surprised that nobody's mentioned this, but you really ought to give us a bit more background as you are a totally new member and the first thing that you have done is ask for info - politely, yes, but anonymously, and I would like to know who is asking.

It s obvious innit?

They is trying to prove that commuting cyclists from teh South who wear cycle clothing recyle more than them Northerner types

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
@JSWiltshire hello - I would consider filling this in if I knew who you were and what it is for. I'm slightly surprised that nobody's mentioned this, but you really ought to give us a bit more background as you are a totally new member and the first thing that you have done is ask for info - politely, yes, but anonymously, and I would like to know who is asking.
I think he plays for arsenal.

Top Bottom