Commuting in a short dress - Recommended!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Seriously AFS, I cannot comprehend how you can conclude that is the issue at hand. Your denseness really does shock me.

how many ****ing times do I have to say that I am not offended and not talking about being offended or the original poster being offended- nowhere have I mentioned any of this. Stop reading a narrow definition into the threads

JESUS CHRIST MAN!??

THEN JUST GIVE IT A FUKKIN' REST, THEN!

That's nice isn't Dayvo- not on; just telling me to shut the **** up? If you can't answer what I'm questioning it's easier to just silence it then? how lovely

So, it's OK for you but not for me, is it! Just cos I managed to get around the swear detector, still makes it very clear what you meant.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
It's neither here nor there.

I believe that it is.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
But I'm not silencing you or attempting to am I? You are telling me to shut up or give it a rest. I don't give a toss about coarse language in case you think that's what it's about?

BTW that was addressed to AFS who insists I am offended or 'disturbed' by content of this thread...interesting choice of word from him.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
All this because a female OP stated she had been given more road space because she wore a short dress and a few joking comments about a photo and a video. FFS this forum is becoming like a nursery.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
All this because a female OP stated she had been given more road space because she wore a short dress and a few joking comments about a photo and a video. FFS this forum is becoming like a nursery.

This is a bit Rich, AFS. I haven't counted but I reckon you're a contender for the most prolific contributor to the thread...

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
But I'm not silencing you or attempting to am I? You are telling me to shut up or give it a rest. I don't give a toss about coarse language in case you think that's what it's about?

BTW that was addressed to AFS who insists I am offended or 'disturbed' by content of this thread...interesting choice of word from him.

Why is it that whenever the subject of female sexuality is raised you are there berating those who take part in it. Such as the Dutch girl allegedly arrested for being too sexy on her bike. It was a fantastic marketing stunt and nothing more.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Why is it that whenever the subject of female sexuality is raised you are there berating those who take part in it. Such as the Dutch girl allegedly arrested for being too sexy on her bike. It was a fantastic marketing stunt and nothing more.

Why is it that whenever anything is raised on this forum, you're there. Ad nauseam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom