Commuting in a short dress - Recommended!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Seriously AFS, I cannot comprehend how you can conclude that is the issue at hand. Your denseness really does shock me.

how many ****ing times do I have to say that I am not offended and not talking about being offended or the original poster being offended- nowhere have I mentioned any of this. Stop reading a narrow definition into the threads

JESUS CHRIST MAN!??

OK let me change "took offence" to "were up in arms about". I fail to see how anyone can not conclude that you got worked up by the thread.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Your best post today, AFS!

:biggrin: It's been a slow day though :smile:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
[QUOTE 1551270"]
One of the most depressing things on an internet board.

Reading intelligent contributions that are wasted on people that have the IQ of a piece of wood lying in the middle of the road. Make up your own mind who is the former and who is the latter.
[/quote]

Well said.

Anyone going to remove AFS's shovel ?

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Exactly.

And that applies to all and sundry.

I was trying to inject a touch of humour into a debate that has raged on far too long.

Some may laugh, others may scorn.

Que sera sera.
humour! Well, we can never have enough humour.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
OK let me change "took offence" to "were up in arms about".

Yes but it hasn't been just me that's expressed these views in fact it you only seem to call me alone on it- that does feel like targeting.

It's not just me up in arms about this.

That's nice isn't Dayvo- not on; just telling me to shut the **** up? If you can't answer what I'm questioning it's easier to just silence it then? how lovely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom