Commuting in a short dress - Recommended!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Time to look at this (again): a female happy with her body, her dress, her feelings and her bike. :whistle: :evil:

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioQMrlLnlmo

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Maybe it is and maybe it isn't. All I know is that it's advice that acknowledges that women might have some idea about what they want, and that men are human beings who are quite capable of understanding this. That and the fact that it's a rare sort of advice compared to the depressing "Don't accept drinks from men in bars - they are only after one thing" kind.

I agree. We are a product of our time and upbringing. I know that as a young man sex was never far from the front of my mind and I now what buying a drink from a Lady/Woman/Girl meant. I doubt that is any different now. Girls are certainly more empowered today than 20 years ago and I am sure this trend will continue. As long as both/all parties are consenting and take precautions (false name and all that ;) ) I see no problems.

I do see a problem when a young girl from a sheltered upbringing goes out into the big bad world and has no idea what to expect, what she is allowed to want and what is and is not acceptable behaviour.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
I agree. We are a product of our time and upbringing. I know that as a young man sex was never far from the front of my mind and I now what buying a drink from a Lady/Woman/Girl meant. I doubt that is any different now. Girls are certainly more empowered today than 20 years ago and I am sure this trend will continue. As long as both/all parties are consenting and take precautions (false name and all that ;) ) I see no problems.

I do see a problem when a young girl from a sheltered upbringing goes out into the big bad world and has no idea what to expect, what she is allowed to want and what is and is not acceptable behaviour.

I politely call everyone's attention to the fact that it is 2011...

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
[QUOTE 1551270"]
One of the most depressing things on an internet board.

Reading intelligent contributions that are wasted on people that have the IQ of a piece of wood lying in the middle of the road. Make up your own mind who is the former and who is the latter.
[/quote]

oi!!..:smile:

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast

It's Ok Brompton..the comment re womens we've let go.
whistling.gif
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom