Commuting lights for unlit country roads?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bicyclos

Part time Anorak
Ordered mine on the 29th Sept, should be arriving anytime now. I have a good mile of unlit road when commuting home from a late shift which is eerie and intimidating to cycle on and I am just itching for the t6 light to arrive to make me feel safer for this part of the commute.

Alexvs

OK. I was. Order submitted. It'll make a nice addition to my Ay-Ups
rolleyes.gif

I ordered mine on Thursday but it's still not dispatched yet just says waiting on supplier. Does anyone know how long they take to dispatch/deliver? Never used DX before. Found one on Ebay that is £35 but comes with a 5 LED rear light as well so if it doesn't dispatch soon may cancel and order that.

I ordered mine on Thursday but it's still not dispatched yet just says waiting on supplier. Does anyone know how long they take to dispatch/deliver? Never used DX before. Found one on Ebay that is £35 but comes with a 5 LED rear light as well so if it doesn't dispatch soon may cancel and order that.

I ordered by after 4pm on Friday, and it changed to "Packaging" this morning.

Oddly, I seem as excited as my colleague was about his new iPhone

Cubist

Still wavin'
Have you/anyone got a link to a generic mount for these? Have seen some links to 'torch mounts' but would like one for this?

http://www.chainreac...px?ModelID=6091

I have a couple of these. They fit the MS, Cones and so on perfectly. You simply need to unscrew the little bolt holding the top piece and discard the top bracket. Then unscrew the screw in the bottom of your MS/Clone mount, flip the plastic spacer you find inside, and bolt the QR part of the Electron bracket onto the MS/Clone etc.

About 2 minutes work.

The link above says they're due in at CRC on 28 October. Request an email alert and react to it when you get it.... they sell out very quickly

Forget it. The link is to the Extrme micro, not the EHP 300 mount. I've had a good look all ocver the net but can't find the right bracket

http://www.chainreac...px?ModelID=6091

I have a couple of these. They fit the MS, Cones and so on perfectly. You simply need to unscrew the little bolt holding the top piece and discard the top bracket. Then unscrew the screw in the bottom of your MS/Clone mount, flip the plastic spacer you find inside, and bolt the QR part of the Electron bracket onto the MS/Clone etc.

About 2 minutes work.

The link above says they're due in at CRC on 28 October. Request an email alert and react to it when you get it.... they sell out very quickly.

Cheers :thumbsup:

Will be getting one of these now, don't need it for the commute but will let me carry on with the evening rides on the trails once the nights have drawn in.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Whoah, see above......

Don't get too excited. I ordered some panniers from Deal Extreme, posted air mail from Hong Kong on the 29th September, they still aren't here!

Now they are telling me delivery time is 16 to 28 WORKING days. If they don't arrive by then....wait another 4 weeks, then contact them for a replacement. 9 weeks?
My local sorting office think 2 weeks is enough.

Anyone else had long delivery times from actually posting dates?

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
I don`t expect it take that long coming from their UK warehouse? Anyways mine is in packaging now and cannot wait to try them out as two mornings on the trot someone has pulled out on me so time to set phasers to malky !

Top Bottom