Commuting lights for unlit country roads?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Its cheap there is no getting away suggesting its a quality product but for the money it seems pretty good. Personally I think the cables are too long, mind you I`ve not tried mounting the battery on the seatpost?? :unsure:. I`ve now silicon sealed it up, so wiring into battery now water tight. I can`t help comparing it too my Cateye triple shot which at the time it was first out was a £300 light ( I never paid anywhere near that ):tongue:.The cable between battery and light is quality, the connector is a twist and lock job. The only thing letting it down is the big battery pack :rolleyes:.
Anyway if your in the market for a cheap light, my advice is take a punt but order if you can from a UK seller, the one above I would of jumped at rather than the debacle with DX!

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Well its here :wahhey: , first impressions are its neat, currently charging it up, its bright :eek: but that was in the house will try it outside later. The battery connections are a bit hmmm and I think I will also get the silicon sealant out as I can see potential issues with the the lens cap and also the battery wiring. One other note the flashing mode I reckon will seriously pee me off and other road users but I shall see :ph34r:.

*Miffed* No sign on mine yet. Being delivered to work so it'd better arrive this week as I'm off after Friday 'til 2012!!

BSRU

A Human Being
ok found it do they work on these, hmm need to get my ruler oot :idea:
It might not fit the mickey mouse magicshine clone as they do not fit a genuine mickey mouse magicshine light.
But they do fit the dealextreme XML-T6 single lights.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
It might not fit the mickey mouse magicshine clone as they do not fit a genuine mickey mouse magicshine light.
But they do fit the dealextreme XML-T6 single lights.
Well that will do for me :highfive: will stick an order in

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
seen that one whilst nosing around for a lense, only comes with 2 batteries rather than the normal 4 ? Can`t see run times being great??

Top Bottom