Comobike - recommendation

Discussion in 'Bicycle Mechanics and Repairs' started by JsfWitney, 31 Jul 2007.

1. JsfWitney

JsfWitney Active Member

After reading posts on the old forum about Comobike in Italy, I decided to order a Wilier Mortirolo from them. The whole process was excellent - lots of info in perfect english from a guy called Brent. Measuring process worked out fine and delivery as promised. IThey even let me change the colour of the wheels. Delivery bang on time via UPS and I saved over £300 on the UK price.

Bike is absolutely gorgeous too!

2. Lucky Luke

Lucky Luke New Member

Glad to hear it . I'm thinking of buying a frame from them myself . Always reassuring to hear recommendations . How much did they charge you for delivery as a matter of interest ?

3. chris42

chris42 New Member

Just a note.
    The prices on the site do not include VAT.
    This is added at the checkout so just be careful as I almost ordered some cosmic carbons just now as they were almost £120 cheaper than anywhere in the UK
    but with the VAT & delivery Probike kit are cheaper by about £50

Not a negative about como just a heads up.

4. OP
    OP
    JsfWitney

JsfWitney Active Member

courier was 50 euros - that was complete bike, UPS 3 day delivery.

5. OP
    OP
    JsfWitney

JsfWitney Active Member

Good point - Italian VAT is 20% too

6. jashburnham

jashburnham New Member

Comobike and Brent are fantastic aren't they, so helpful. How you finding Mortirolo? I'm made up with mine, it's a quality piece of kit.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice