comparison advice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
please can anyone advise on halfords bikes, i previously owned the specialized dolce which i loved and want to purchase another bike.
cycletowork are only offering halfords bikes and i wanted to know if anyone has an opinion/advise in comparison to the dolce on the whistle win road bike and the boardman fi comp.
please keep things simple i dont understand all the technical gubbins thats why i am asking you lot!

Zakalwe

Test Ride them both and buy the one that makes you smile the most.

OP
OP
hobbygirl

hobbygirl

thanks both, my husbands company are only unfortunately offering the scheme through halfords, i never gave it a thought that they would maybe source the specialized, so thanks for that advice. i am not sure about the boardman as it is more expensive

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
thanks both, my husbands company are only unfortunately offering the scheme through halfords, i never gave it a thought that they would maybe source the specialized, so thanks for that advice. i am not sure about the boardman as it is more expensive
You could get spesh on C2W but you will pay the full rrp for it , best to ring halfords C2W up and get a price and an up to date list

Top Bottom