comparison advice

Discussion in 'Bikes and Buying Advice - What Bike?' started by hobbygirl, 22 Aug 2012.

1. hobbygirl

hobbygirl Active Member

please can anyone advise on halfords bikes, i previously owned the specialized dolce which i loved and want to purchase another bike.
    cycletowork are only offering halfords bikes and i wanted to know if anyone has an opinion/advise in comparison to the dolce on the whistle win road bike and the boardman fi comp.
    please keep things simple i dont understand all the technical gubbins thats why i am asking you lot!

2. Zakalwe

Zakalwe Well-Known Member

Test Ride them both and buy the one that makes you smile the most.

3. vickster

vickster Legendary Member

4. OP
    OP
    hobbygirl

hobbygirl Active Member

thanks both, my husbands company are only unfortunately offering the scheme through halfords, i never gave it a thought that they would maybe source the specialized, so thanks for that advice. i am not sure about the boardman as it is more expensive

5. cyberknight

cyberknight Wibble

You could get spesh on C2W but you will pay the full rrp for it , best to ring halfords C2W up and get a price and an up to date list

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice