Competition thread.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Is anybody actually entering any of these competitions? I don't mind making the effort to post details of them if you are, but this is beginning to feel like a 1-man thread! :hello:
I am !
Thanks very much @ColinJ, i do appreciate your efforts .

Julia9054

Guru
Is anybody actually entering any of these competitions? I don't mind making the effort to post details of them if you are, but this is beginning to feel like a 1-man thread! :hello:
I'm entering them all.
Thank you for posting.
Though, of course, I will be holding you personally responsible if I don't win anything!

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Hi colin. Your doing a great job. I don't normally enter competitioners, but I am entering all of these. Many thanks.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Thanks all. I'm not fishing for attention - I just wanted to be sure it was not a waste of effort.

As for where I find them - I am a member of the Loquax forum where members list competitions for each other. I am adding the cycling related ones here but there are hundreds more - holidays, cash, tech gadgets etc. If you fancy having a go at them, register with Loquax using this link. (It's free)

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Thanks all. I'm not fishing for attention - I just wanted to be sure it was not a waste of effort.

As for where I find them - I am a member of the Loquax forum where members list competitions for each other. I am adding the cycling related ones here but there are hundreds more - holidays, cash, tech gadgets etc. If you fancy having a go at them, register with Loquax using this link. (It's free)
I would do if the bleeding site would let me register with any name / password combo :gun:

ColinJ

I would do if the bleeding site would let me register with any name / password combo :gun:
Surely it tells you if your name has been already been used by someone else?

I can't remember what the restrictions on passwords are. I don't mind sites insisting on secure passwords; what I dislike are ones that limit you to a certain (small) number of characters and/or what characters you can use.

If your new comping habit needs a push to become established, you might want to check the prize list of a certain CycleChat member who is also on Loquax ... :bravo:

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
If your new comping habit needs a push to become established, you might want to check the prize list of a certain CycleChat member who is also on Loquax ... :bravo:

Thanks @ColinJ :rolleyes:

And yes, I've won some big prizes in the past including 2 ITV This Morning competitions for £10k+ each - and Loquax has pretty much always been my source of these. It's changed to a forum rather than a site this year. Also I've not had much time to enter competitions in the past 3 years due to workload and finding this cycling habit takes up a lot of spare time.
However, I'd recommend it.

ColinJ

And yes, I've won some big prizes in the past including 2 ITV This Morning competitions for £10k+ each - and Loquax has pretty much always been my source of these.
It is pretty amazing that you managed to win two of those big prizes!. If it had only been one then I might not have been quite so inspired, but knowing you had won twice makes me enter all of the big prize draw competitions on Loquax.

I once won a synthesiser worth £1,800 in a magazine competition.

Top Bottom