Competition time

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Demonclimber

Climbing Ninja
Just been out in the Winter sun. Link below leads to Heart Rate profile for this ride. First person to guess the route I'll send a £20 voucher to use towards the cost of a climbing day in 2013 (if you don't want it give it to someone as a Chrissie Pressie). Ride started and finished in Windermere, my max HR is a touch over 150. No more clues.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/239732100

I'll give the answer tomorrow at 6pm.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Windermere - Ambleside, up the Struggle to Kirkstone pass, back down to Windermere.

OP
OP
Demonclimber

Demonclimber

Climbing Ninja
Windermere - Ambleside, up the Struggle to Kirkstone pass, back down to Windermere.
Da, Daaaaa, correct, and what a fine little ride it is too - especially getting blasted by hail in the face coming down from Inn. Ok, £20 towards a days rock climbing next year is yours (and no, I'm not putting all my prices up by £20 next year :smile:). Want to email me at andy@ascentsofadventure.co.uk and I'll send you your voucher and options.

I'll do another little something like this next weekend (and every weekend up until Chrissie). If by any chance the same person wins for a second time then vouchers can be added together - can't say fairer than that.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Blimey! Lucky guess by me, and only because I did that ride two weeks ago for the fist time, but in the other direction, plus I went down Ullswater and back up again. I did it on my hybrid! I can't take you up on the offer of the voucher, but thanks. Perhaps you can pass it on to someone else?

OP
OP
Demonclimber

Demonclimber

Climbing Ninja
Hey, not to worry, just a bit of fun. Let me know if you'd like voucher sent. Good luck on any other Lakeland climbs, I can recommend starting in Ambleside then linking Red Bank, the 'little' climb up beside Side Pike at end of Langdale and then Hawkshead Hill back to A'side as a nice little circuit.

Top Bottom