Condor Supremacy track pump - any experiences?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wonderloaf

Veteran
In the 6 or 7 years I've had my Boardman version I've stripped it down a few times, easy enough to do. I recently had a small piece of plastic trapped inside the dial and just undoing a few screws allowed me to completely disassemble and remove the piece. Also I found the valve needed replacing after a couple of years, as I needed to use the pump quickly I bought the cheapest Halford pump I could find (about £11 and then I think) and took the valve from it, it's actually a really good valve that's easier to use than the original and seems to be lasting much better!

OP
OP
wafter

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
Thanks - bit concerning about the valve (especially since it appears to be one of the better made bits!) but reassuring that it seems eminently serviceable :smile:

wonderloaf

Veteran
Thanks - bit concerning about the valve (especially since it appears to be one of the better made bits!) but reassuring that it seems eminently serviceable :smile:

From memory the problem seemed to the small spring inside, it eventually got deformed and dropped out onto the garage floor never to be seen again, although it'll probably turn up one day!

Top Bottom